Just a 10-minute flight from the main island, the island, one of the oldest in the South Pacific, is characterised by its rocky coastline topped with lush rainforest and hiding all sorts of caves, sinkholes and arches.
What is EUA known for?
- See the Laku Fa’anga Cliffs, Rock Gardens and the Li’Angahuo ‘a Maui Arch
- Explore the amazing beaches
- Do the Forest Plantation Hike
- Swim with or watch humpback whales
- Do a 4WD island tour
- Learn traditional crafts, dancing and drink kava
- Go scuba diving in huge caves
- Fish with the local fishermen
- Tour the remarkable underwater seascapes - Cathedral Cave.
How Do You Get to Eua ?
International flights from Fiji, Australia and New Zealand land at Fua’amotu International Airport Tongatapu, where travelers can connect to Eua via flights from Fua’amotu on Lulutai Airlines which fly daily.